About Peak Fitness
Buena Vista natives, Marcus and Lacee Trusty started peak Fitness in October of 2007.
In the past 10+ years, Peak Fitness has grown from a small “hole in the wall” gym with a few hundred members to the specific multi-use facility that now houses the gym.
In 2010, Peak Fitness started the business development process for a new facility designed to house a general fitness center, group fitness program and was planned to accommodate a future expansion should the need arise.
The new facility was formally opened in July of 2011.
All training programs are overseen by Marcus Trusty, a CSCS certified Strength and Conditioning specialist with over seven years’ experience in the field. His qualifications include:
- BA in Exercise Science (Ft. Lewis College 05)
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- Tactical Strength and Conditioning Facilitator (TSAC-F)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- IYCA High School Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Certified
Our group fitness classes are overseen by Lacee, a passionate group training expert with years of experience as a fitness instructor. Her qualifications include:
- ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Certified Zumba Instructor
- ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- SilverSneakers® Group Fitness Instructor
About Our Staff
Marcus and Lacee are grateful and fortunate to have a tremendous staff in place to help facilitate all the diverse programs that Peak Fitness has to offer.